We are looking for a motivated Prepress Operator to join our busy Platemaking department.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Proven experience of a CTP workflow solution such as Apogee (Preferable) or Prinergy to name a couple.
- Be able to use imposition software to create templates for web and sheetfed.
- A good understanding of Adobe Acrobat. A working knowledge of Indesign would be useful but not essential.
- Be able to run and maintain a plate line from image setter, through plate processor and stackers.
- To be a flexible team member but also capable of working alone and using their initiative.
- Able to work shifts including nights.
- Have good communication skills and an eye for detail.
What can we offer you;
25 days holiday plus statutory holidays per annum
Life insurance at 4 times salary
Non-contributory Healthcare scheme
Company sick pay scheme
Onsite free parking
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunities please contact Sharon Day – HR Manager on 01924 220633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org